This applet generates a line graph using the data read from a text file. Date, integer and floating point data are supported.
- The applet is based on JDK1.0.2. If you are using NC4++ and if you do not see the applet working please try the workarounds suggested here.
- The example below illustrates plotting chronological data where the x-axis coordinates are dates and y-axis coordinates are integers.
- Both x-axis and y-axis data can be integers as is illustrated in this example2.
- The applet also enables plotting floating point data as shown in example3.
- Date coordinates along y-axis is not supported.
To handle a bug in IE3.0
To handle a bug in IE3.0If you would like to test the applet locally, here is the zip file with all the files: swgraph_try.zip (9K). You can display upto 3 curves, and 99 divisions along x and y axes. The registered version can display upto 9 curves and 999 data points.
Home Nalla Senthilnathan