This applet generates a line graph using the data read from either the applet tag or from a text file. Date, integer and floating point data are supported.
- The applet is based on JDK1.0.2.
- The example below illustrates plotting chronological data where the x-axis coordinates are dates and y-axis coordinates are integers. The applet reads data from the applet tag. Date coordinates along the y-axis is not supported.
- Both x-axis and y-axis data can be integers as is illustrated in this example2.
- The applet also enables plotting floating point data as shown in example3.
- Supply the data either in an external text file and specify the file name in the applet param TXTFILE or enter the whole data in the applet param SWGRAPHDATA. The params XTICKS and YTICKS must be specified to indicate the minimum and maximum coordinate values.
To handle a bug in IE3.0
Test DriveIf you would like to test the applet locally, here is the zip file with all the files: swgraph2_try.zip (14K). This can display upto 3 curves, and 10 divisions along x and y axes, and 10 data points for a given curve. The registered version , however, can display upto 9 curves per graph with no limits to the x and y axes divisions or the number of data points per curve.
Home | Nalla Senthilnathan To handle a bug in IE3.0